The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) offers this 11 week paid program approximately every 6 weeks of the year for:
- five weeks of intensive kitchen training, with the goals of;
- line cook skills;
- food handler certification;
- WHMIS certification;
- employment readiness support;
- six weeks of paid work placement, with ongoing support.
- Must be aged 15 to 30.
- Open to all youth facing barriers to work entry, including refugee and other newcomers.
- No minimum CLB English requirement. Applicant must simply demonstrate sufficient comprehension at an intake interview.