Get your RED SEAL License; Find a job in your field.
Module 1: An employment preparation training course to get you ready for the workplace that includes: job search strategies; trade-specific language training; mentoring support; work experience placements; job search assistance.
Module 2: A Certificate of Qualification exam preparation course taught by qualified instructors at Humber College. It covers: Canadian codes, rules and regulations; technical skills upgrading; exam strategies.
Post-exam support provided by Skills for Change:
- Individual Employment Counselling;
- Connection to employers by placements and job leads;
- Connection to unions ;
- Mentoring support.
This program is open to internationally trained professionals who:
- are Canadian Citizens, Landed Immigrants or Convention Refugees
- have a Grade 10 or equivalent education
- have 4-5 years of work experience in a related trade (8,000 – 9,000 hours)
- demonstrated English Language Proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment)
No Tuition Fees
Material cost only ($100 – $200)
Parking fees at Humber ($150.00)
Examination Fees at MTCU ($100)