This National Online Program will help prepare you to work in Canada’s HR industry! Take this online course from anywhere in Canada!
The Bridge to HR Online Program by Job Skills offers a comprehensive approach to supporting Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) as they transition into employment in their field or a related field at a level commensurate with their experience and education. The integrated components of the Program help fill the gaps that IEPs may encounter when job searching in their field in an easy-to-access online format that includes ongoing feedback and one-on-one coaching and support.
The program is delivered entirely online with live sessions being held on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 1 PM in the afternoon (Toronto Time). These sessions generally last 1 hour.
Fast track your HR career with:
- Online workshops featuring current HR practices & terminology
- Webinars with facilitator-led discussions
- Forums to network and share job opportunities
- A personal work plan to track your progress
- Ongoing coaching and job search supports to find work placements/employment
- Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee or Canadian Citizen, legally entitled to work in Canada
- Internationally Educated Professional with a post-secondary degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Three years work experience in HR outside Canada
- English language level equal to CLB 7
The Bridge to HR Online is also available in French.