Collège Boréal offers Bridging programs to newcomers to Canada
French-speaking? Internationally trained? Underemployed or unemployed?
The bilingual bridging program in Health System Navigator is designed for internationally educated francophones newcomers. Participants will be able to refer individuals to healthcare providers, to gain a thorough knowledge of the health care system in Ontario as well as available community resources, and to implement the knowledge acquired thanks to a practical work placement.
Duration: 15 weeks + 2-month internship
Credentials: Attestation of Collegial Studies in Supply Chain and Logistics from Collège Boréal (AECD)
- In class
- By video conference
- must be a naturalized Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a convention refugee, protected person or refugee claimant eligible to work in Canada
- must not have previous Canadian work experience in the field
- must have a post-secondary degree from outside of Canada
- must have a minimum of 2 years related professional experience from outside of Canada
- must have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French AND level 5 in English.
- Ready to work in an area related to your field of expertise
- Ready to commit the time required to finish the program