Covid-19 update: This program is being delivered online.
Collège Boréal offers Bridging programs to newcomers to Canada.
French-speaking? Internationally trained? Underemployed or unemployed?
This accelerated bilingual training program, on Supply Chain and Logistics, allows internationally trained francophone professionals to acquire knowledge and skills in supply chain management and logistics, gain Canadian work experience through a work placement, hold bilingual middle management positions and prepare for the APICS Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM).
- Accelerated bilingual college-level training, customized to meet the needs of the Canadian workforce.
- Networking opportunities and job search workshops/events.
- Intensive management-level language training.
- Canadian culture and workplace communication skills training.
- Career counselling and employment search services.
- Project management (Fr)
- Logistics (Fr)
- Inventory and warehousing (En)
- Supply chain design and management and design (En)
- English as working language (En)
- Canadian Workplace Communication (En)
- Public Speaking (En)
- Networking and job search councelling (Fr-En)
- Cultural competencies (En)
- SAP and ERP Initiation (En)
- Co-op internship
Duration: 5 months of training + 2-month internship
Credentials: Attestation of Collegial Studies in Supply Chain and Logistics from Collège Boréal (AECD)
- In class
- By video conference
Code Titre du cours
FRC 1000 Préparation à l’examen CPIM 1 – Basics of Supply Chain*
FRC 1001 Préparation à l’examen CPIM 2 – Strategic Management of Resources*
FRC 1002 Logiciels en chaine d’approvisionnement et logistique*
Canadian Supply Chain Industry and Terminology*
FRC 1003 Formation sur le programme Microsoft Excel
FRG 1001 Formation à l’intégration professionnelle*
Tools for career success*
Canadian Supply Chain Career Paths*
FRG 1007 Effective persuasion and public speaking*
FRS 1000 Stratégies de service à la clientèle
FRG 1000 Formation en compétences culturelles
FRG 1002 Anglais langue de travail*
FRG 1004 Stage en entreprise
* These courses are taught in English
- must be a naturalized Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a convention refugee, protected person or refugee claimant eligible to work in Canada
- must not have previous Canadian work experience in the field
- must have a post-secondary degree from outside of Canada
- must have a minimum of 2 years related professional experience from outside of Canada
- must have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French AND level 5 in English.
- Ready to work in an area related to your field of expertise
- Ready to commit the time required to finish the program
> Toronto: 416.289.5130, ext. 7417
> Mississauga: 905.306.1562, ext. 7489