Covid-19 update: This program is being delivered online. While it formally started on April 27th, applications will continue to be accepted until May 15th.
Practice and learn English used in Canadian workplaces in Finance/Accounting in this program of Woodgreen Community Services. This program will be delivered online.
- Career counseling
- Job search support
- Job Coach
- Profession-specific language training
- Workplace communication
- Job search preparation and support – turn employer contacts into opportunities for you to succeed
- Canadian contacts in your profession
- Employers in your field – introductions to employers & recruiters, leading to placements, jobs and career opportunities – WoodGreen has contacts with major employers in each of these professions
- Opportunities for volunteer placements,
Additional support – solutions to short-term barriers that hold back your personal and professional success.
Our ELT programs provide job-specific advanced language training to internationally-trained professionals in IT, Health Care, Finance/Accounting and Office Administration to help them find and keep jobs for which they are qualified. They also benefit from software training, placements, and connection to employers.
- Must have international experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Immigration Status must be Landed Immigrant or Convention Refugee.
- Minimum English language level is CLB 5.
- Mon. to Thurs. 9am-12pm.
Registration and questions
- Contact: Julia Keech at 647-205-9508 or [email protected].
- Program starts Apr 27, but qualified applicants will be accepted up to April 30th.