Practice and learn English used in Canadian workplaces in Office Administration in this program of Woodgreen Community Services.
Prepare for employment opportunities: receive assistance with job search, gain contacts with employers including through employer guest speaker events, referrals to recruiters and more. Eight-week daytime and 16-week evening/Saturday program options. TTC and childcare available to qualifying participants.
Programs available in Finance/Accounting; IT; Health Care; and Office Administration.
- Career counseling
- Job search support
- Job Coach
- Profession-specific language training
- Workplace communication
- Job search preparation and support – turn employer contacts into opportunities for you to succeed
- Canadian contacts in your profession – employer presentations, field trips, ongoing networking groups & mentoring opportunities
- Employers in your field – introductions to employers & recruiters, leading to placements, jobs and career opportunities – WoodGreen has contacts with major employers in each of these professions
Additional support – solutions to short-term barriers that hold back your personal and professional success. TTC and childcare available to qualifying participants
Our ELT programs provide job-specific advanced language training to internationally-trained professionals in IT, Health Care, Finance/Accounting and Office Administration to help them find and keep jobs for which they are qualified. They also benefit from software training, placements, and connection to employers.
- Must have international experience in Office Administration.
- Immigration Status must be Landed Immigrant or Convention Refugee.
- Minimum English language level is LINC Level 5.