This program has been postponed from an April , 2020 planned start date, due to the COVID-19 epidemic. The program may be re-scheduled, once social distancing precautions are no longer deemed necessary.
actice and learn English used in Canadian workplaces in Office Administration in this program of Woodgreen Community Services.
Prepare for employment opportunities: receive assistance with job search, gain contacts with employers including through employer guest speaker events, referrals to recruiters and more. Eight-week daytime and 16-week evening/Saturday program options. TTC and childcare available to qualifying participants.
Programs available in Finance/Accounting; IT; Health Care; and Office Administration.
- Career counseling
- Job search support
- Job Coach
- Profession-specific language training
- Workplace communication
- Job search preparation and support – turn employer contacts into opportunities for you to succeed
- Canadian contacts in your profession – employer presentations, field trips, ongoing networking groups & mentoring opportunities
- Employers in your field – introductions to employers & recruiters, leading to placements, jobs and career opportunities – WoodGreen has contacts with major employers in each of these professions
Additional support – solutions to short-term barriers that hold back your personal and professional success. TTC and childcare available to qualifying participants
Our ELT programs provide job-specific advanced language training to internationally-trained professionals in IT, Health Care, Finance/Accounting and Office Administration to help them find and keep jobs for which they are qualified. They also benefit from software training, placements, and connection to employers.
- Must have international experience in Office Administration.
- Immigration Status must be Landed Immigrant or Convention Refugee.
- Minimum English language level is LINC Level 5.