Canada Goose is a Canadian manufacturer of cold weather outerwear.
Attend an information session to learn more about sewing employment opportunities.
Bring your resumé and be ready to tell us why you are a great fit!
- No sewing experience required – in-house training provided
- Able to run fabric through a machine with a steady hand
- Good work ethic with proven ability to follow direction and problem-solve
- Able to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Learn and live Canada Goose’s Values – taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
6-week training program is provided by an experienced Training Supervisor.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Costi Employment Services
2301 Keele St.
Registration: Sindy Canteros, 416-789-7925
Other future, information sessions
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Tropicana Employment Centre
505 Consumers Rd., Suite 102
Registration: Simone Seelochan, [email protected] or 416-491-7000 x 264