Canada Goose is a Canadian manufacturer of cold weather outerwear.
Attend an information session to learn more about sewing employment opportunities.
Bring your resumé and be ready to tell us why you are a great fit!
- No sewing experience required – in-house training provided
- Able to run fabric through a machine with a steady hand
- Good work ethic with proven ability to follow direction and problem-solve
- Able to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Learn and live Canada Goose’s Values – taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
6-week training program is provided by an experienced Training Supervisor.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Friday, February 14, 2020 @ 1 p.m.
2001 Sheppard Ave. E., Suite 201
Registration: Danny Eid or Habib Ullah, 416-443-9008