Canadian Workplace Communication is an English-language training program designed to improve your sector-specific communication skills and help you find a job!
This eight-week program includes:
- In-class and online English instruction
- Canadian workplace sector-specific terminology
- Job search support from employment professionals
- Professional networks and Canadian mentors
- Updated Canadian Language Benchmark
- Direct connections to Canadian employers
- Exclusive internships and job placements
- A certificate upon completion of the program
- Open to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees.
- Must be able to communicate in English in a job-setting
For session start dates and to register, contact: (416) 649-1700 [email protected]