Career Pathways for Women is a free program presented by The Centre for Education and Training (TCET). Its goal is to help Visible Minority Newcomer Women navigate the Canadian Labour Market.
The 2-week classroom-style curriculum will allow participants to gain the essentials skills needed to be successful in the Canadian workforce.
Program Highlights Include
- Navigating the Canadian job market
- Individual coaching and job search support
- Portfolio and career development
- Essential skill enhancement
- Networking, mentoring activities & employer connections
- Childcare support services (if eligible)
- Transportation cost reimbursement
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee)
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
- Visible minority newcomer woman
Apply now at [email protected] to access this customized training to excel in your career.
The program flyer can be found on this link.
There are only 15 spots available!