Career Pathways for Women is a free program presented by The Centre for Education and Training (TCET). Its goal is to helping Visible Minority Newcomer Women navigate the Canadian Labour Market.
The 2-week classroom style curriculum will allow participants to gain the essentials skills needed to be successful in the Canadian workforce.
Program Highlights Include
- Navigating the Canadian job market
- Individual coaching and job search support
- Portfolio and career development
- Essential skill enhancement
- Networking, mentoring activities & employer connections
- Childcare support services (if eligible)
- Transportation cost reimbursement
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee);
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written); and
- Visible minority newcomer woman.
Apply now at [email protected] to access this customized training to excel in your career.
Sessions are held Monday to Friday from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm starting on December 9, 2019.
There are only 15 spots available!