Culinary Skills Launch Program is organized by the Hospitality Workers Training Centre.
The program includes:
- 8-weeks training and 2-weeks unpaid placement
- Gain Food Handler’s and WHMIS Certifications
- Connection with potential employers
- Support with resume writing and interview preparation
- New immigrants and refugees who are residents of Ontario
- eligible to work in the province
- 18+ years of age and
- looking for work
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Time: 7 AM – 9 PM availability required (will be scheduled by shifts)
Next steps: Complete our online application here or Join us for an information session held every week on Tuesdays: 10:30 am at 489 Queen Street East, Suite 301, Toronto Ontario.