Covid-19 update: The organization is continuing to provide services virtually, while its offices are closed to the public.
Are you new to Canada and need help finding a job? The Enhanced Language Training (ELT) for internationally-trained immigrants beginning their careers in Canada, hosted by Centre for Skills Development, can help you prepare for a successful career in Canada. Learn about Canadian workplace culture, improve your business English and develop the skills you need to find work.
This full-time, 12-week program offers:
- Employment preparation workshops
- An overview of the Canadian job market and workplace culture
- Advanced business English
- One-on-one support to identify your career goals and help your job search
The program is free for participants.
- Permanent Resident or Conventional Refugee with CLB level 5 or above.