COSTI’s Enhanced Language Training (ELT) program is ideal for Internationally Experienced Professionals who have prior experience in the Accounting and Finance sector.
- 10 weeks of Enhanced Language Training
- On-line Sector-specific terminology modules
- Workplace communication training
- Two weeks of job preparation workshops (e.g. resume preparation, interview techniques, workplace culture, ethics, employment standards, goal setting, labour market information, cold calling and networking, etc.)
- 72 hours of Computer skills upgrading
- Six weeks of assisted job placement and job search support
Who is eligible
Services are available to individuals who have acquired professional qualifications outside of Canada and who have been unable to access employment in their field of expertise. Individuals must be able to communicate at an advanced level of English, and have occupational training and experience in the respective profession or trade. Participants must be landed, conventional refugees, or individuals on a Minister’s Permit. Language assessments will be arranged to determine eligibility.
There is no fee for this service.