JobStart’s Capability Program aims to create a sense of belonging through empowering persons with disabilities through employment. This well-tailored program allows persons with disabilities to enter the workforce, with the help of customized workshops & training to prepare participants for employment.
- 5 weeks of pre-employment training and development workshops & activities
- Free first aid & CPR training and certification
- 12 week paid work placement/experience
- Job retention support
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Self-identify as a person with a disability
- Ineligible for EI, not in receipt of EI for the past 3 years or 5 years for maternity.
For more information or to register, please contact Courtney Boudreau at 416-231-2295 ext. 4279 or [email protected]
Location: 2930 Lakeshore Blvd West, Toronto, Ontario M8V 1J4