Sheridan’s ELT Pathways program is FREE for newcomers to Canada preparing to find employment.
If you are internationally trained and experiencing barriers to finding appropriate work in Canada, then ELT Pathways can help you find a job that matches your skills.
Our ELT Pathways program provides:
- Language in the workplace
- Understanding of Canadian workplace culture
- Enhancement of workplace essential skills
- Career exploration, job search, and employment preparation
ELT Pathways is a full-time, 12-week in-class program offered only in Mississauga.
To be eligible, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Canadian status is one of the following:
- A Permanent Resident
- A Convention Refugee (Notice of Decision)
- Government Assisted Refugee (GAR)
- Privately Sponsored Refugee (PSR)
- Minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) scores of 6
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- Relevant work experience