ENTREPRENEUR SKILLS CERTIFICATE
Learn what it takes to set up a home-based business in this program organized by YWCA Toronto.
A Certificate* series for Newcomer women eager to turn their hobbies, talents or small business ideas into a viable home-based business. The series will cover the critical aspects of running a business and help you understand how to earn money through self-employment.
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Learn the basic steps for creating a business
- Apply and practice the skills to run it
- Evaluate if being an entrepreneur is for you
- Gain entrepreneurial knowledge – including operations, budgeting, marketing, and managerial skills
- Learn about resources, services and programs for self-employment
*Must attend all four workshops to earn the Certificate.
Space is limited and priority will be given to Permanent Residents and Convention Refugees. To register please contact Sarah via email at [email protected] or call
(416) 292-6912 ext. 332
Program flyer can be found here.