Entrepreneurship Connections is designed for newcomers who plan to start a business in Canada and is organized by ACCES Employment. If you have owned or operated a business outside Canada, this innovative and informative program will help you use that experience in the Canadian market. You will receive individual coaching to start a business. This includes developing a business plan, receiving legal consultation, and benefiting from the support of an established mentor. This program operates part-time for four weeks so that you will have time to apply what you are learning in the classroom.
Entrepreneurship Connections is now being offered nationally! In addition to our Toronto cohorts, we will be offering this unique program in Ottawa, Vancouver, and Moncton.
- Individualized coaching to start your business
- Guidance to develop a marketable business plan
- Advice on how to target investors and secure funding
- Legal consultation to help launch your business
- Strengthen your knowledge of strategic planning
- Work with established entrepreneurs as mentors
- Strengthen your understanding of HR infrastructure
- Learn how to brand and market your business
Convention refugees are eligible for this program.