Free for landed immigrants, convention refugees, refugee claimants and Canadian citizens pursuing a career in Health Care.
- Advanced level English language training (CLB 6-8)
- 10 weeks, 3 days a week, 9:30 am-2:30 pm
- On-going volunteer opportunity at Michael Garron Hospital
- Michael Garron Hospital Training Day
- CPR & First Aid Training
- Learn general medical terminology for health care professionals
- Read healthcare journal articles and literature
- Learn how to:
- improve your bedside communication with patients
- describe medical instruments and procedures
- report, interview, and document
This program is provided by the Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB).