The Food Safety Management Training Program offers skilled individuals the tools and knowledge needed to transfer into a successful career in the Canadian food and beverage industry.
LOW COST AND EASY ACCESS
- 21 Courses
- Electronic Certificates of Achievement Free upon Program Completion
- Online training available 24 hours 7 days a week
- You have 30 days to complete the training
OFFICIAL CANADIAN ISSUED CERTIFICATES
- Up to 12 official Canadian certificates after program completion
- Official transcripts, detailing the skills you acquired in the program
- Mailed Certificate Packages: $30 (In Canada Only)
BE AT THE TOP OF THE RECRUITER’S LIST
- Training in the skills that food manufacturing companies need the most
- Live video sessions with recruiters and employers from food and beverage manufacturing companies
- Personalized Job Coaching Services $99
PLENTY OF FOOD MANUFACTURING JOBS IN CANADA
- Food manufacturing is the largest employer in manufacturing in Canada, offering competitive salaries and benefits;
- Many jobs available at all levels in food manufacturing companies;
TRANSITION FASTER INTO CANADIAN LIFE
- A job increases the chances for an easier transition for you and your family to Canada;
- A job gives you the opportunity to improve your English and integrate into a social network in Canada;
What Will I Learn?
- Business etiquette
- An understanding of Canada’s diverse workplace
- Good manufacturing practices
- How to manage food spoilage and food safety
- Regulatory responsibilities and how to identify hazards
- How to manage your time and job tasks
- Sanitation, chemical safety, and cleaning practices
- How to develop your cover letter and resume, and how to perform during a job interview
- The preliminary steps toward HACCP, as well as the principles of HACCP Plan
- The fundamental concepts of food fraud and food authenticity
- How to managing recalls effectively, and how to emphasize food safety
All about an Internal Audit system, including definitions, the planning phase, implementation and monitoring.
This program is primarily designed for newcomers to Canada, whom have not yet arrived. However, it is also open to newcomers now living in Canada, including convention refugees.
Candidates must meet the following mandatory requirements to be considered eligible for the program:
Have applied for permanent residence AND have a Canadian Government issued Unique Client Identifier number (UCI). This number is found on all official documents received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). It can be 8 or 10 numbers long (Example: 1111-2222 or 33333-44444).
PLUS you must provide one of these Government of Canada issued official documents:
Invitation, sent via IRCC, to obtain pre-arrival services;
Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter/document;
Passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance;
IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals;
Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa; or
Permanent Resident Visa pick-up notification letter.
Have ‘Confirmation of Permanent Residence’ issued by the Canadian Government. An official document issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or an associated office, granting Permanent Residence.
Have a Government issued IMM number (IMM 5292). This number is found on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence application and starts with a letter followed by nine numbers (Example: T123456789).
Have a reliable Internet connection and computer access. This is an online program and involves daily use of a computer with a reliable internet connection.
Have a valid and current email address. Email will be our main form of communication; it is important that your address is working properly and filled out correctly on the application form.
Have an English Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB), of Level 4 or higher. To be successful in this program, participants must be able to speak, read and write English at a minimum level 4 or higher. Applicants wishing to enter the Advanced stream of the program must have a minimum CLB level 7 or higher