This program for immigrant women is provided by Job Skills, in collaboration with Centennial College and York Catholic District School Board.
4 Easy Steps to Finding Work in Canada’s Food Service Industry:
- Learn the language and workplace skills required to work in the Canadian food industry;
- Get hands-on experience working in a kitchen for 45 hours;
- Earn an Ontario College Certificate as a Food Service Worker; and
- Receive support in finding work as a Food Service Worker in Canada
Register for this Program if:
- You are legally able to work in Canada; and
- You can speak, read and write some English (CLB Level 4)
This 14-week Program is available to eligible clients at no cost.