As an Internationally Trained Individual, you can apply for a low interest financial loan and free one-on-one career counselling to get your career started in Canada. The Foreign Credential Recognition Loans Program is funded by the Government of Canada, and offered through the Centre for Education & Training. Our Career and Training Counsellors will support you in submitting a loan application to Meridian Credit Union, our financial partner. Foreign Credential Recognition Loans Program will provide you with one-on-one support to re-enter the labour market in your new home country.
You can borrow $1,500 – $15,000 to cover:
- Qualification assessment fees
- Association and exam fees
- Short-term bridge training
- Books and course materials
- Travel expenses
- Living expenses
We also offer career & training counselling with:
- Developing your Career Action plan
- Job search tools and strategies
- Resume building, interview prep, networking and social media presence enhancement
- Finding interim employment
- Finding a related job in your targeted profession
Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen or Convention Refugee.
Please reach out to us at [email protected]