ParaMed, in conjunction with Centre for Skills Development, is seeking energetic and dedicated Personal Support Workers, Developmental Social Workers, Nursing Students and Health Care Aides to join our dynamic team of community support caregivers dedicated to helping clients in our community with activities of daily living.
- Wage-grids with a range from $16.50 – $19.00/hr;
- Travel/mileage compensation;
- Health and dental benefits available;
- One year experience in Support Care preferred.
- Provide personal care to the client;
- Assist with a variety of household tasks;
- Provide client-cognitive, social and/or emotional support’
- Prepare nutritious, varied & economical meals and snacks, including special diets, determined by the care plan, and practices proper food preparation, storage & hygiene.