This program has been postponed from a March 24, 2020 planned start date, due to the COVID-19 virus epidemic. The information session may proceed, once social distancing precautions are no longer deemed necessary.
Newcomers – Internationally Educated Management and Accounting Professionals are invited to attend an information session, organized by YMCA, on access to the accounting profession in Ontario presented by Alastair Hobson, Regional Marketing Officer from Chartered Professional Accountants.
- Free evaluation process for foreign trained professionals by Certified Management Accountants
- Qualification and experience requirements
- Advanced standing options for foreign trained accounting professionals
- Career opportunities for Management Accountants
- Scarborough Milner Business Court YMCA Centre
- Newcomer Information Centre
- 10 Milner Business Court, Suite 600. M1B 3C6 (One block east of Markham Road and Milner Avenue.)
- Call 416-609-0218 x 30042.
- New visitors must bring their PR card, Record of Landing paper or Notice of Decision letter for registration and arrive 30 minutes before the start of the session. NIC members may show their membership cards to participate.