Learn more about a growing field within the healthcare sector!
During this 3-day workshop, you will learn about:
- What is Personal Support Work?
- Background of the Canadian health care system
- Communication and Interpersonal skills for PSWs
- PSW clients, care, legislation and much more
- Receive a PSW certificate of participation. (Please note that the certificate is only a certificate of participation, as the program is focused on providing information about the process of becoming a PSW in Canada.)
For more information and to register, please contact YWCA via email at [email protected] or by phone at 416.266.0303.
Program flyer can be found here.