IPLAN – Immigrant Professionals Leveraging Architectural Knowledge for New Opportunities, a Bridge Training Program for International Architectural Professionals, allows you to build on your international education and work experience by gaining the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully integrate into the architectural workplace in Canada.
If you are an Internationally Educated Professional in architecture, or a related profession, looking for information about entering the architecture field in Ontario, and live in Ontario outside the Greater Toronto Area, IPLAN INFORMATION ONLINE is for you. This program provides you with information and orientation to jumpstart your architectural career in Ontario.
This 10-week online program informs you about finding a job in the field of architecture and includes:
- Webinars on three key topics: Architectural Design, Technology and Management
- Sector-specific information, orientation and job search support
- Mentoring and internship opportunities
- Networking and employer connections
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee status
- Live in Ontario
- Intermediate English-language proficiency
- Education in architecture or related profession, such as Urban Planning, Interior Design or Engineering, and/or related work experience