This program has been postponed from a March 18, 2020 planned start date, due to the COVID-19 virus epidemic. The program will proceed, once social distancing precautions are no longer deemed necessary.
Get hands-on practice operating a POS system!
Participants will receive information and tips on how to job search for Cashier and Customer Service positions. They will gain hands-on experience when practicing on a real cash register/POS system. Participants will also learn more about the industry, build confidence, and be able to highlight this training on their resume.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn how to process sales, discounts, and return items
- Practice your customer service skills
- Gain experience to add to your resume
- Explore different job opportunities in the retail industry
- Girls and women only
- Ages 13 and above
- Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees and Live-in Caregivers
Note: “Due to funding criteria we are unable to serve Canadian Citizens and Refugee Claimants”
For more information and to register, please contact YWCA via email at [email protected] or by phone at 416.266.0303.
The program flyer can be found here.
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 from 9:30am – 2:30pm