This program is being delivered online, due to the COVID-19 epidemic.
Looking for information on how to enter your field in Canada?
Give us four days and we will give you more confidence and an understanding of your occupation in Canada. You will learn what skills and qualifications companies want and where jobs are. This workshop is offered by JVS Toronto on a monthly basis.
Refugee newcomers are welcome but must be internationally-trained professionals who are able to work and can communicate in English.
This free workshop program offers:
- An assessment of your unique needs
- One-on-one job search coaching
- Job search assistance and support
- A personalized action plan
- A computerized environment to learn about job search strategies and Canadian business perspectives
Additional Support for JVS Toronto Clients: One-on-one counselling, resume building, access to job postings and resource computers are available to all registered participants.