The Labour Market Access for Newcomers program (LMANC), organized by Newcomer Centre of Peel (NCP), provides newcomers with the required assistance to find employment that matches their skills and education. Our end goal: successful integration of newcomers into society and the promotion of Canadian Citizenship.
LMANC Services Include:
- 10-week Co-op placement
- 10-week in-class accounting and finance training
- 8-week employment training program
- Childminding during in-class participation. Limited spaces available
- Job search skills training
- Labour market bridging
- Workplace orientation
- Labour market information
An average of over 97% of our students who choose to benefit from Canadian work experience, receive co-op placement with companies in Canada!