The Language for Workplace Connections program, provided by ACCES Employment, helps job seekers who want to improve their English language communication skills and learn more about Canadian workplace culture. This highly effective program is suitable for individuals with any professional background. You will receive valuable in-class instruction from a qualified ESL teacher and participate in expert-led job search workshops.
The program focuses on workplace communication topics that prepare job seekers to find employment.
You will develop:
- Strong business presentation skills
- Effective business writing skills
- Enhanced grammar and pronunciation
- Improved understanding of Canadian workplace culture
- Resume writing and interview skills
Upon completion of the program, you will upgrade your official Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) and receive a program certificate of completion. Following the five-week program, you will work one-on-one with an Employment Consultant, join a relevant bridging program, or take further employment-focused workshops.
- CLB 6(+) in at least one of the four language areas (i.e., speaking, listening, reading, or writing).