Covid-19 update: This program will be delivered online.
Language Training for Newcomers – Supply Childminding is a program provided by Catholic Crosscultural Services.
Includes a four-week long volunteer placement!
- Eight weeks in-class language instruction
- Sector specific language training
- Supply Childminding skills training
- First Aid/CPR and WHMIS training
- Networking opportunities
- Canadian experience through volunteer placement
- Job search support
- Basic English skills (CLB 2/3)
- An interest in pursuing a career in childminding
Space is LIMITED and only the most suitable candidates will be accepted. Contact us today.
Program is held Mon-Thurs: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm