Humber offers a 21-week bridging program for internationally trained IT professionals with education and experience in computer programming. This program is designed to provide participants with the advanced concepts, skills, and knowledge required to work as .NET Solutions Developers.
Graduates of the .NET Developer bridging program have secured jobs such as Software Developers, Systems Programmers, and Business Analysts, among others.
Program intake is in May and September. Classes are in the evenings and on weekends.
- Connections with hiring employers
- Job development
- Industry inspired curriculum
- Work with the latest technologies
- Resident of Ontario
- Permanent Resident, Convention Refugee or Canadian Citizen who is eligible to work in Canada
- Have been in Canada for 5 years or less
- Have educational qualifications outside of Canada with a minimum equivalency to a Canadian degree or diploma in computer science or related
- Have previous work experience outside of Canada in information technology, computer programming or related
- Have a current Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment at a minimum Level 7/8
Internationally trained professionals with financial need, who apply for this program may qualify for a one-time bursary to cover the cost of tuition, books and equipment costs. See the description of the “Ontario Bridging Participant Assistance Program” in our post on this website on Training programs in various occupations.