FREE ENTREPRENEURIAL TRAINING & IDEA TESTING PROGRAM FOR NEWCOMERS!
Turn your business idea into reality with our hands-on testing & training program for newcomers! NEH (Newcomer Entrepreneurship Hub) is a business launching program connecting newcomers to product testing opportunities, business ownership training, and networking. This is an interactive program that will increase understanding of the reality of running a business in Canada.
In partnership with Ryerson’s University’s Diversity Institute, and funded by the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, the Newcomer Entrepreneurship Hub (NEH) offers aspiring entrepreneurs:
- FREE pre-incubation training by industry professionals and experts
- Mentorship by local entrepreneurs and other business professionals
- Guided workshops to help participants map out their ideas through completion of a Business Model Canvas
- Opportunities for networking and connection to a larger, online NEH group for knowledge sharing, events, and resources
- Access to an affordable testing opportunity
- Internship, job-shadow, and employment support referrals
- Wraparound services (settlement support, TTC tokens, childminding, language upgrading, and more!)
9 weeks of training every Saturday, childcare and transportation available.