Next-Steps Employment Centres are operated by the Toronto District School Board and funded by Employment Ontario. Toronto District School Board offers FREE services to job seekers and employers.
Your job is out there. We’ll help you find it.
Services offered include:
- Job search support
- Resume & Cover Letter development
- Interview Skills
- Career Exploration
- Job Matching & Placement Supports
- Skills Development & Training
- Resource Centre with access to computers for job search: printer, fax machine & photocopier
- One-on-one job search assistance and career advising
- Career planning and exploration
- Workshops on job-search specific topics
- Resume reviews and interview preparation
- Exclusive Hiring Events/Job Fairs, job postings and other resources
- Job development and placement support
- Up to $500 in Training Supports (if eligible)
Whether you’re looking for work or looking to hire the best candidates, we can help! Contact the Next-Steps Employment Centre nearest you to learn more.