This program has been postponed from an April 6, 2020 planned start date, due to the COVID-19 epidemic. The program may be re-scheduled, once social distancing precautions are no longer deemed necessary.
Canadian Workplace Communication is an English-language training program designed to improve your Information Technology (IT) communication skills and help you find a job! All classes and assignments are completed entirely online in this program organized by JVS Toronto.
This six-week online program includes:
- IT sector trends in Canada
- Building skills for effective communication
- Business writing skills for e-mails, meetings and reports
- Improving your Canadian Language Benchmark
- Direct connections to Canadian employers in IT
- Exclusive internships and job placements
- A certificate upon completion of the program
- Open to Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees.
- Must be able to communicate in English in a job-setting
For session start dates and to register, contact: (416) 649-1700 [email protected]