NOTE: THE OSLT PROGRAM FOR ACCOUNTING & FINANCE IS NOT BEING OFFERED IN FALL, 2018.
Sheridan’s OSLT Programs is a FREE work-oriented language and communication skills course for newcomers to Canada.
If you are internationally trained and experiencing communication barriers to finding appropriate work in Canada then OSLT can help you improve your employability by improving your workplace communication skills within your specific profession.
- Our OSLT Program provides:
- Workplace communication skills specific to your field of study
- Understanding of workplace culture in Ontario
- Communication skills to clearly and effectively interact with a variety of people in the workplace
- Develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building skills.
Refugee newcomers are eligible.