OSLT Entrepreneur/Sales and Marketing is a free intensive program for immigrant professionals with backgrounds in Sales & Marketing. This course provides the work-related language skills that you require to enter and be successful, in your profession in Canada. All OSLT graduates will earn a Humber certificate.
These courses will help you to:
- Develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills
- Understand and function effectively in the Canadian workplace
- Interact effectively with supervisors, colleagues, and clients
- Competently give and receive information by email and telephone
- Position yourself to get a job, through career assistance and job connections
- Increase your language proficiency for seeking admission into Bridging Programs
These courses are for you if:
- Your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8)
- You are a Permanent Resident newcomer or Protected Person
- You have training or experience in sales and marketing or entrepreneurship from outside of Canada.