OSLT Project Management is a free intensive program designed specially to help newcomers who have educational training and/or experience in Project Management from outside Canada. This course will provide you with the technical work-related language skills you require to enter and be successful in your profession in Canada. All OSLT graduates will earn a Humber certificate. Job-search support and mentoring opportunities are also available.
These courses will help you to:
- Develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills
- Understand and function effectively in the Canadian workplace
- Interact effectively with supervisors, colleagues, and clients
- Competently give and receive information by email and telephone
- Position yourself to get a job, through career assistance and job connections
- Increase your language proficiency for seeking admission into Bridging Programs
These courses are for you if:
- Your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8);
- You are a Permanent Resident newcomer or Protected Person; and
- You have training or experience in project management from outside of Canada.