CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses is supporting nurses back into practice by offering several Professional development workshops.
Over 3,600 nurses from more than 140 countries have accessed services and support at CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses since 2001. CARE Centre is a not-for-profit professional organization funded by the Ontario Government and the Government of Canada. CARE Centre provides IENs with one-on-one case management, language and communication skills, exam preparation, professional development, mentoring and networking to be successful in the nursing profession. CARE Centre recognizes the value of nurses with diverse education and experience and is committed to advocating for their full contribution to Ontario’s health care system.
Be sure to become a member or come to an information session to learn more.
- Alzheimer/Dementia updates
- Bursaries, Scholarships and Loans
- Developing Leadership Competency
- Cultural Competency for IENs
- IEN Orientation
- Networking for Nurses
- Developing and Launching Your Career for RPNs
- ECG 1 and 2
- Financial Literacy for Newcomers
- IV Therapy
- Quality Assurance
- WoundCare 1 and 2
- Effective Communication Strategies For Nurses (ECSN)
- CPR – Level HCP Health Care Provider
- CELBAN PREPARATION AND ORIENTATION
- IENCAP /OSCE Preparation