Are you interested in increasing your family income? Do you have interest and/or skills in sewing? The 15-week sewing and small business program, organized by Indus Community Services, is for you!
Key Components of the program:
- Acquire skills in sewing and alterations
- Learn how to maintain sewing equipment
- Learn how to manage a small business
- Strengthen your language skills related to sewing
- Three weeks unpaid work-placement to gain Canadian work experience
- In-Class Training (12 weeks)
- Work Placement (3 weeks)
Location: 21 Regan Road, Unit H & I, Brampton, ON L7A 1C5
Transportation assistance for all eligible participants. Free Childcare available for eligible participants.