Centennial College’s School of Advancement is offering newcomers a chance to enhance their career skills with the introduction of the Occupation-specific Language Training (OSLT) course for Health Sciences: Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Sleep Technology, Personal Support Work, Medical Lab Employment and Medical Radiation Technology.
The OSLT for Health Sciences course focuses on:
- Improving listening and speaking skills for a health sector environment;
- Learning about typical interactions in different health sector workplaces and practicing similar interactions in the classroom;
- Career building skills that include interviewing, targeted resumes and networking;
- Information and related resources for further research.
This course is for you if:
- You have related training or experience in Health Sciences
- Your English is at an intermediate level Canadian Language Benchmarks (6 to 8)
- You are a permanent resident or a protected person.