Sheridan’s OSLT Programs is a FREE work-oriented language and communication skills course for newcomers to Canada.
This practical and innovative course will help you
- understand management within business and technology workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with staff, colleagues, upper levels of management.
- network and connect with employers and employment resources.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in management will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Professional Managers is for you if:
- you have training or experience in a manager in business or technology environments.
- your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 7 to 8).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or protected person.