Sheridan’s OSLT Programs is a FREE work-oriented language and communication skills course for newcomers to Canada.
This practical and innovative course will help you:
- understand business workplaces in Ontario.
- interact effectively with clients, team members, colleagues, and suppliers.
- network and connect with local employers and employment resources.
- learn how to use your workplace communication training in a variety of business and project management settings.
Small-group exercises based on everyday communication tasks in project management will help you
- practise common on-the-job communication to improve your workplace language skills.
- develop strong interviewing, networking and career-building communication skills.
Workplace Communication Skills for Project Management is for you if
- you have training or experience in project management.
- your English is at an intermediate level (Canadian Language Benchmarks 6 to 8).
- you are a permanent resident of Canada or a protected person.