This program has been postponed from a March 27, 2020 planned start date, due to the COVID-19 virus epidemic. The program will proceed, once social distancing precautions are no longer deemed necessary.
YWCA and Workers’ Health and Safety Legal Clinic present a workshop on Employment Rights.
During this workshop you will:
- Speak directly to a Community Legal Worker from the Workers’ Health and Safety Legal Clinic
- Learn about Employment Standards for minimum wage, overtime, statutory holidays, vacation, termination pay, etc.
- Ask questions about your employment rights and get answers
YWCA JUMP is a program for newcomer women and girls over the age of 13, who are permanent residents, convention refugees or live-in caregivers with temporary work permits. (Must provide documentation of record of landing.)
Date, time and location:
- Friday, March 27, 2020 | 10am–12:30pm
- 3090 Kingston Road, Suite 205 I Scarborough, ON MlM 1P2
- For more information and to register, please contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 416.266.0303.