Are you between the ages of 15-29 and looking to gain valuable work experience? Kick-start your career with the support of ACCES Employment and the Youth Job Connection program!
This program will support you with:
- Improving your resume and practicing your interview skills
- Participating in networking opportunities with employers that are hiring
- Using social media to give you a job search advantage
- Learning how to profile your experience and education
- Finding a paid job or placement through ACCES’s network of employers
Financial supports are available as you are completing the training for this program.
- Between the ages of 15 and 29
- Facing barriers to employment
- Eligible to work in Canada